WHO THE REAL VICTOR IS.

Three categories of people exist for me when talking about victors, those who struggle to win, those who know how to win and those who know how to win by making others win.

Every single person you celebrate as a success story, falls into one of  these categories I mentioned.

Do I still need to write or have you got my message already?

It is simple, when you struggle to win, you struggle to stay a winner and almost often see everybody as a threat to your survival as a winner.

When you know how to win, you keep winning but may never learn the best lessons of life embedded in relationships. You may almost always think nobody is as good as you are because you think your skill is an achievement that people can not attain or very rare people can posess. That's  not pride actually, they're just similar.

However, when you know how to win by making others win, you build a transgenerational successions of winning. At this point your goal and ambition is not winning as a person yet, you are engulfed by many wins. You become a king maker, you build an empire of winners, most importantly you build an atmosphere where winning is a life and not just a struggle or a skill because everyone you meet, you help to become a winner. This is who I want to be. 

Wait, am I thinking what you are thinking, people can't be fully trusted right? Nooo.. this kind of victors who know how to win by making others win thrive even in the midst of thorns. How? Don't bother your head.

I would have liked to think these three categories to be stages but, beyond the stages I am more convinced that they are more like a basket of choice and you can choose to be anyone of them.

Now I have passed my message.

© Ojonugwa J Akubo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPEND WAITING WISELY😄

How Far?

THE ERROR OF CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE.