What if I was a doctor ?

Despite the fact that my mum was in the medical line and how that course of life enabled her to help a lot of people, I never wanted to go that lane. Yea, she would have been happy if I was a medical doctor or something but, don't worry I didn't eventually become a medical doctor or anything in that family of career.  Let's just say I hated blood instead of accepting that I had phobia for blood. Silly 😜 reason right?
That's not the gist, actually, I had fantasies of becoming a civil engineer and though I didn't know what civil engineers do then, I fantasized with it a lot

Cut the chase, It is over six years since my first degree and I am not a civil engineer. No regrets!

What you see and what you eventually become is past gone beyond wishes and ambitious dreams already. There is a place of destiny,the place of realization, the place of acceptance and the place of paying the price.

I discovered early that my route was different and against all odds I chose to follow my destiny path.

I just felt like sharing a part of my story.

When I arrive you go hear the full gist, just keep expecting and make sure we meet at the top. No slack oooo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPEND WAITING WISELY😄

How Far?

THE ERROR OF CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE.